December 11, 2019
2:00 pm ET | 11:00 am PT
For many large organizations, settling for traditional approaches to workplace learning is costing them: time, money, and their most valuable asset – people.
At Providence St. Joseph Health, the Learning and Development team provides award-winning learning content to their workforce. However, despite this fact, they acknowledged user engagement remained low. In order to boost learner engagement, PSJH recognized the need to transform the landscape of learning within their organization.
Join Johnny Hamilton, Senior Learning Designer and Innovation Consultant at Providence St. Joseph Health as he leads an interactive discussion on key challenges in today’s approach to workplace learning. Additionally, he will expand upon the unconsidered needs of the learner, the designer, and the business, focusing on how to utilize analytics within learning programs to solve the real learning pain of your organization.
Specifically, in the webcast you will learn how to:
- Engage corporate learners with innovative, learner-centric experiences while improving career development strategies
- Empower frontline managers with actionable insights and real-time data, resulting in a direct impact on performance
- Design and execute agile learning programs guaranteed to reduce training time while saving your organization money
Senior Learning Designer and Innovation Consultant
Providence St. Joseph Health
Johnny Hamilton is a learning innovation thought leader, writer, and full-stack learning designer. As a Senior Designer and Innovation Consultant at Providence St. Joseph (PSJH), initiatives he has led have resulted in:
- PSJH being ranked #7 in the US for learning innovation (2019) by Learning! Magazine
- Brandon Hall awards for Best Approach to Innovation (2018) and Best Advance in Leadership Simulation Tools (2017)
- Recognition as a 2016 Learning Champion (High Performer) by Learning! Magazine for his contributions to the learning industry
He has written three white papers in the learning and innovation space including:
- The Future of Workplace Learning is Now (How AI and analytics disrupt how we learn and impact business)
- This Is What Happens When Microlearning Meets Augmented Reality
- A New Learning Design Using Alexa Voice User Interface